LIVE: Champions League Predictions: Real Madrid vs Juventus (3 June 2017)

LIVE: Champions League Predictions: Real Madrid vs Juventus (3 June 2017)

Today in Champions League predictions round-up, we cover the match final of UEFA Champions League between Real Madrid vs Juventus on Saturday 3 June 2017 at 19:45 GMT. The match will be played at a neutral ground, Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.

Match Preview – Juventus vs Real Madrid (JUV vs RMA)

Our in-depth algorithm, known as the UCL predictor tool has given the UEFA Champions League prediction, about who will win the UEFA Champions League final, Juventus vs Real Madrid, after considering a number of factors. But first, let’s look at the match preview!

The UCL predictor has given Juventus a ‘good rating’. They have won the Serie A and have been brilliant again. In their previous rounds, Juventus eliminated Barcelona and Monaco after an astonishing display over the 2 legs, with Dybala being their star man. In the first leg of the semi-finals, Juventus won after another superb display of performance. That time, Higuain was on the score sheet. Juventus has a rock-solid defense and have conceded the least in this season of Champions League. Following this, the UCL predictor has given a slightly higher rating to them.

UCL predictor has given a ‘good’ rating to Real Madrid. The Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo single-handedly won them the first leg against Atletico by scoring a hat-trick. Ronaldo has now become the highest goal scorer in Champions League semi-finals with 13 goals. It was also Real Madrid’s first clean sheet after last year’s semi-final against Manchester City. Zidane’s tactics have worked wonders for Real Madrid and his rotations have been spot on. This season, Real Madrid have also won La Liga, after 5 years, and that just shows how much in shape they are for this Champions League finale. Their attack has been marvellous, and their midfield is just about impeccable.

LIVE: Predicted Line-up and Possible Playing XI – Juventus vs Real Madrid (JUV vs RMA)

Here’s the Juventus predicted lineup against Real Madrid

JUV Starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Marchisio, Pjanic, Alves, Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain

Here’s the Real Madrid predicted lineup against Juventus

RMA Starting XI: Keylor Navas, Daniel Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Luka Modric, Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Isco, Karim Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo

Champions League Stats – Juventus vs Real Madrid (JUV vs RMA)

It is now time for us to look at the stats for the UEFA Champions League final fixture, Juventus vs Real Madrid on Saturday 3 June 2017. In this season of the UEFA Champions League 2017, Juventus has won 7, drawn 2 and lost 0. On the other hand, Real Madrid has won 6, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their matches.

In terms of goals scored per game, Real Madrid have  scored an astonishing 2.67 goals per every game. Additionally, they have conceded 1 goal per game. On the other hand, Juventus has scored 1.89 goals per match. However, their incredible defence has made sure that they concede no more than just 0.22 goals per match, on average.

Head to Head (h2h) – Juventus vs Real Madrid

In 4 matches played lately, both Juventus and Real Madrid have won once, while 2 have ended in a draw.

Recent form, Juventus vs Real Madrid

Here is the recent form of the two side:

Juventus last 4 matches: L W W W

Real Madrid last 4 matches: W L W W

 Players to watch for in UEFA Champions League Final

Dybala would be the player to watch for Juventus

Dybala would be the player to watch for Juventus.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be the player to watch for Real Madrid.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be the player to watch for Real Madrid.

MATCH INFO: Juventus vs Real Madrid (JUV vs RMA), Champions League Final

Date: Saturday, 3 June 2017

Time: 19:45 GMT (local time)

Venue: MILLENNIUM STADIUM. CARDIFF, WALES

Champions League predictions – Juventus vs Real Madrid (3/6/2017)

It is time for today’s football UEFA Champions League predictions for Champions League Final Juventus vs Real Madrid. The match is to be played on Saturday June 3, 2017 at 19:45 GMT. The results from the Champions League predictor are given below:

Juventus vs Real Madrid (Millennium Stadium): 51% chance that Juventus will win and 49% chance that Real Madrid will win

For more UCL predictions, EPL Predictions and latest Premier League news, stay tuned...

Leave a Comment

(required)

(required)